New England Winter Relief Fund
With so many things sadly being put on hold, including our Adaptive Ski Program, due to Covid 19, we want to help you have some fun!
We are excited to announce the JB's Keys to DMD New England Winter Relief Fund. This fund is to provide financial relief for young men living with Duchenne. This fund can be used at the family's discretion to improve the lives of the young men living with Duchenne. The funds awarded can be used toward recreation activities, gaming consoles, travel plans and anything else that makes winter more fun!
Up to thirty $500 grants will be awarded for the winter of 2020-2021, for qualified applicants.
Applications closed December 1, 2020 .
The award recipients will be chosen at random from all qualified applicants, and award winners will be notified via email on December 4, 2020.
General Eligibility Guidelines
- All applicants must:
- Have been diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- Live in New England
- Be solely responsible for submitting all required application materials, at one time, on or before due date
Terms and Conditions
- One application per person living with Duchenne
- Void where prohibited by law. This program is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. It is at the discretion of the recipient to be familiar with these laws prior to acceptance.
- JB's Keys to DMD reserves the right to change, discontinue, or cancel this program at any time without notice.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have.