Adaptive Skiing Program
The objectives of this scholarship are to:
- Increase awareness of adaptive sports opportunities available for individuals with DMD
- Provide an opportunity for individuals with DMD to participate in adaptive sports in a safe and supportive environment
- Create opportunities for families of individuals with DMD to engage in outdoor sports together
- Two nights of lodging at Loon Mountain
- Up to two days of adaptive skiing at New England Disabled Sports, including equipment and tickets
- One day lift tickets for up to four members of the family
- $250 gift certificate for food expenses
If you are interested in skiing with us this season, please fill out the form below for the 2019-2020 Winter Ski Season.
*Please list your weekend preference in the notes section at the end.
2019 - 2020 Ski Weekends
We are excited to announce that we will be able to host 24 families this ski season! Please let us know your dates of preference. Looking forward to seeing you in the snow!
December 21st & 22nd
January 4th & 5th
January 11th & 12th
January 25th & 26th
February 1st & 2nd
February 8th & 9th
February 29th & March 1st
March 7th & 8th